Author Topic: A message to the TEAM  (Read 4454 times)

keatles

• View Profile
A message to the TEAM
« on: December 20, 2009, 08:44:38 AM »
Not only is the SF8 F-86 the best freeware model produced, the support and friendliness of the team members is exceptional.

I have paid a lot of money to a lot of payware design teams for models that my granny could have produced (although I think she would have knitted them). I won't mention names, but some will never see my $$$ again, not so much because of the model, but because of a lack of support when problems arose.  >:(

I am working on a project and wanted to try some techniques on piston-engined airplanes. I wrote to Hansi, and he very kindly helped me with files and details needed to proceed.  Everything worked perfectly, and even though he is really busy, and Christmas is almost upon us, he did the work in just three days.

This is an example of the excellence this team produces. I would like to echo the words of Andre Rieu, and give the team 'an enormous applause'.

Thank you Hansi!  ;D ;D

Alan
A clear conscience is usually the sign of a poor memory.

Hansi

• View Profile
Re: A message to the TEAM
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2009, 03:27:23 PM »
Hi Alan,

thanks for your kind words!  :)

Enjoy the days between the years!

Cheers,

Hansi (very happy)  :)

sun444

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2010, 09:22:14 AM »
I just registered to show You/SECTIONF8 all my respect for the F-86 (FSX / Acc)

Beneath some freeware (for example Cattaneo's F-14) I do own a lot of payware airliners and jets like F-5, F-14 and F-16.
No one of these has such a completely mousable Virtual Cockpit nor a 2D Cockpit as the one in the Sabre.
The technical stuff behind all the switches and levers is amazing (if you're not going by the book you'll get hydraulic
failures, gear only comes down to 45% and so on).

The textures outside and in the cockpit are great and the manual that comes with the aircraft is a piece of art.

This SECTIONF8 F-86 SABRE is a jewel that beats all the payware on my shelf.

Congratulaitons and thanks for sharing this master piece.

sun444

Jan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2010, 05:08:40 AM »
Thanks a lot, sun444, most kind of you and highly appreciated !  8)

cheers,
jan