Author Topic: Hows the version of F-86D/K/L evolving?  (Read 6723 times)

Bluefox

• View Profile
Hows the version of F-86D/K/L evolving?
« on: January 14, 2010, 04:07:02 AM »
Thanks for the great F-86.. flies sweet (when flown in limits  ;) ) However, Since then the project seems to be stuck.... As of the beginning I was waiting for the F-86D/K/L version which looks considerably better than any other version and features a radar. Does anyone know a rough forcast until when we might expect the F-86D/K/L?

Jan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Hows the version of F-86D/K/L evolving?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2010, 12:49:15 AM »
All i can say at this time is to not hold your breath until the arrival of the Sabre Dog, Bluefox... ;D

There's a major upgrade for the current F-86E/F package in the pipeline, thereafter we will probabely concentrate on the native FSX version of the current model. Eventually there will be a F-86D/K/L version, most probabely native FSX only though. How long this will take to materialize is difficult to say at this moment.

Cheers,
Jan

Bluefox

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2010, 06:33:57 AM »
Well.. bad news bad thanks though...  :-\

keatles

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2010, 05:04:07 PM »
I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and it's a good thing we don't all have the same values.

When I was a boy, I could not stop drawing pictures of the F-86E. I have seen and flown a lot of
airplanes, from the Tiger Moth to the 747, and I still think the original operational versions of the
F-86 are aesthetically the most pleasing ;D
A clear conscience is usually the sign of a poor memory.

Stovepipe_86

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2010, 01:33:49 PM »

I like the old classics myself,  The Navy Fury, F102, F-106, F-80, T-33 etc......