Author Topic: Couple of new Liveries  (Read 5651 times)

GarryJSmith

• Simming artwork since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Garry's Aircraft Textures
Couple of new Liveries
« on: March 05, 2010, 03:39:49 PM »
Hi Good People,

Long time since my last post - sorry.

Have been working on a scenery package for KMHV/Mojave Air & Space Port over the last couple of months - in amongst all of the incredible aircraft at this airport I discovered that there were quite a few F86's used there, as well as one still flying from there I believe.  Could not resist having a go at a couple of them.

The first was a fairly historical livery (though a bit plain) - a Flight Systems Inc. Developed into a Remote Controlled aircraft

And an Aircraft that I believe is still stationed there.

Notice the background - just part of the scenery package I am developing - 31 special AI Aircraft, 6 Different Flying Models - Several specially modelled objects, Rotary Rocket, Rotary Rocket Hangars, Old Control Tower etc.  Over 2000 individually placed items - including some bits of photoreal areas.  Been at it for a couple of months now - but almost finished.

Anyway I digress - the two new liveries are now available on my SectionF8 Sabre page over at http://www.gjsmith.net - hit the Catalogue button to navigate to the F86 SectionF8 Page.  And away you go
- over 30 liveries to choose from.

Regards and happy Simming
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 06:16:33 AM by GarryJSmith »

k9catforce

• View Profile
Re: Couple of new Liveries
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2010, 12:32:12 AM »
 :o NICE! when is the scenery coming out?

GarryJSmith

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2010, 08:37:14 AM »
The KMHV Project that I am working on is for a person who frequently flies at Mojave at the National Test Pilot School - he intends to use if for personal use and training.   He has the advantage of being able to specify what goes where and how it all should look - very astute critique of the project and has pushed me to push the boundaries very hard.  The end results have been very much worth the several months of effort.

Unknown if he will release the project to the simming community at this time but if he does then I am sure that many simmers will enjoy the realism and visual impact of the entire package.

Regards

StratoPilot

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2010, 01:52:19 AM »
A little wear and tear on the aircraft will be very nice!

GarryJSmith

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2010, 02:17:41 AM »
I have a wear and tear (used effect) layer - but have not used it often for this aircraft - majority seem to like the "as new" effects most.   

If I get some time in the near future I will do a couple of them as alternative liveries for those that like the USED effect.

Regards