Author Topic: WOW  (Read 3832 times)

chuckenomics

• View Profile
WOW
« on: August 07, 2010, 01:46:28 PM »
WOW. 1st, I have been using FSX, and FS9 since they were both released, FS9 more, just because I think FSX just isnt as good, personal opinion. So I am very familiar with both sims. 2nd, I dont know why i had not downloaded the section F8 F-86 until this week. And after doing so, and not wanting to wait to be approved to join this forum, I went to Facebook, and found your page. I could not wait to say how amazing this aircraft is. I am a fairly new real world private pilot. My jaw has been on the floor all week after flying this Saber. And I mean "flying." I would slap my self for using the word PRETEND. As realistic, and detailed, IN EVERY WAY...I cant say enough about this whole download. Ok, my 1st flight, I checked it out. After I saw how much your team put into this, all of that ended right there. I spent half the morning today, sitting in the cockpit, and READING the checklists, and flight manual. I almost burst after starting it, ALL BY MYSELF!! LOL..No auto-start. Im glad the pause button is close, but ....WOW...I dont know what else to say. I DID read how you asked how much you think this simulator is worth, and I can only say...THANK YOU. I am stingy about what I pay for, but I feel like I am stealing this. I can not begin to imagine the effort and time that went into this project. I wish I had found it sooner. I had always seen it on Simviation, where I find most of my AC downloads. Now I am asking why arent there more out there like this. THIS is a simulator, in every sense. It has changed my whole outlook on FS9, and I cant fly anything else. LITERALLY. I am blabbering, I know, but I needed to say something. WOW does not cut it. I tried to convey all of this on your facebook page. This is an incredible aircraft sim. Thank You.
Press On!

Hansi

• View Profile
Re: WOW
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2010, 02:49:24 PM »
Hello chuckenomics,

welcome here in the forum!

Thanks for your very nice posting! I really liked to read it and it makes me happy that you feel like this  :). The description of your first engine start procedure is very similar to the excitment I used to have (and still have  :) when flying the Sabre). I was not a particular fan of early jet fighters, but that project changed that completely...

Cheers,

Hansi

Jan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: WOW
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2010, 10:22:04 PM »
Hi Chuck !

Like Hansi said, thanks much for your wonderful postings !  Great to know you enjoy our Sabre model so much, better late than never, éh !?  8)

Btw, sorry for the late reply, our site has been hacked, couldn't post for a while. On top of that i've got a new computer and dealing with all tribulations that go with that...  ;D

Hope you'll enjoy flying your Sabre for a long time to come !

Cheers,
Jan