Author Topic: FSX native F-86  (Read 7329 times)

goldenhawk1

• View Profile
FSX native F-86
« on: August 22, 2010, 02:16:30 PM »
hey i was just wondering how the native F-86 for FSX is going and what is the estimated time frame for it to be released

Jan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: FSX native F-86
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2010, 10:44:12 PM »
Hi Goldenhawk,

Wish i could tell you that the release of the native FSX version of our Sabre model is imminent but then i would be lying...
The SectionF8 Sabre project is something on the side, our work for MAAM-SIM comes first because the museum can really do with it. The good thing is that once we'll get the chance to get going at the native FSX F-86 version we'll have all the experience with native FSX design we need to make the best possible job of it. Will take a while surely but FSX will be with us until the cows come home and, like we say where i come from, 'what's in the barrel doesn't go sour' .   8)

Btw, sorry for the late reply, site has been hacked but it seems all's well again, Thanks Francois !

Cheers,
Jan

goldenhawk1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2010, 12:12:21 PM »
okay thanks if you dont mind me asking what are you doing for maam sim

Jan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2010, 08:15:47 PM »
Lookahere :

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/290097-maam-sim-goes-native-fsx/

(native FSX versions of our DC-3, B-25, and TBM/F are on the worklist too)

cheers,
Jan

abbring01

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2010, 03:39:21 AM »
Dear Section F8,

I just joined your forum and want to let you know that I'm very impressed. As I'm new to F8, I am not aware of the development status of a FSX D or K version. It's my ambition to build a D or K cockpit using FSX, Flight Illusion instruments and real F-86D parts (already have a few panels and the AP controller).

Could you please let me know if you intent to build a FSX D or K and what the status is!

Thanks in advance, J-R