Author Topic: FSX Sabre F8  (Read 4733 times)

tor

• View Profile
FSX Sabre F8
« on: December 05, 2010, 10:53:37 AM »
I have installed the Sabre with the FSX update. Everything works fine but the airbrakes do not employ visually neither with "/" nor from the virtual cockpit although the count up and down numbers show up on the screen.

blue_six

• View Profile
Re: FSX Sabre F8
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2010, 06:30:39 PM »
Hi tor - I ran into the same issue when I installed the Sabre for FSX recently.  The fix that worked for me can be found in the "SF8 Previous Forums."  You'll see a topic in the FSX Support section there called "Question about speed brakes."  The most recent post in that topic, from RedStar in August 2009, includes a link to a small .CAB file he developed which (for me at least) fixes the problem.  Give that a try.

blue six

Hansi

• View Profile
Re: FSX Sabre F8
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2010, 02:30:11 PM »
I have installed the Sabre with the FSX update. Everything works fine but the airbrakes do not employ visually neither with "/" nor from the virtual cockpit although the count up and down numbers show up on the screen.

After you have installed the "sf86fsx_fixup.zip" package, you must install the Sabre gauge update SP1 "sf86efu1.zip" as well. This may fix the problem.

Greetings,

Hansi